Dr. Oei is a board certified ophthalmologist specializing in diseases and surgery of the retina. He is in private practice in Kerrville and San Antonio, Texas.
Doctor Oei finished his undergraduate studies at the University of Texas at San Antonio before entering medical school at the University of Texas health sciences center at San Antonio. He then completed his ophthalmology residency At the University of Mississippi. This was followed by a RETINA and VITREOUS fellowship at Southern Illinois University.
Doctor Oei’s interest is in treatment of macular degeneration as well as macular puckering, macular hole, diabetic retinopathy and retinal detachment.
Doctor Oei is a member of the:
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Barry County Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- San Antonio Society of Ophthalmology