Sheldon P. Braverman, M.D.
- Premedical Education New York University, B.A. Degree (1956)
- Medical Education State University of NY at Syracuse, M.D. Degree (1959)
- Internship Yale-Grace, New Haven, Conn. (August 1959 – August 1960)
- Postgraduate Education Harvard Post Graduate Medical School (August 1960 – August 1961)
- Residencies Baltimore E.E.N.T. Hospital, MD (August 1961 – August 1964)
- Fellowship Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, PA (August 1964 – August 1965)
View bio here.
Stuart A. Terry
- Diseases and Surgery of the Eye
- Diplomate American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Eye Surgeons
- Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology
- Subspecialty glaucoma and refractive surgery
Read CV here.